Brenda Langton is a Senior Fellow with the University of Minnesota’s Center for Spirituality and Healing. Through the Centers auspices, Brenda offers an annual class focusing on Health Eating/Healthy Living. She is also a teacher and consultant to the industry and to individuals.
Please contact the restaurant for further information.
Testimonials from students
Brenda’s course on Healthy Eating Health Living –
- "Far exceeded all expectations"
- "Brenda made everything so delicious and approachable"
- "Loved Brenda’s enthusiasm and explanations around the characteristics of different foods"
- "Keep teaching Brenda! A great chef doesn’t always make a good teacher… your message is about so much more than good meals and is needed in the world these days"
- "Brenda’s energy and contagious joy about cooking – she simply radiates
The course is a 10 – Brenda and the staff are truly blessings to all of us and I hope both are around along time"